Primarine GmbH located in Buchholz/Nordheide is a young and very successful company in the field of exhaust gas aftertreatment systems for ships. We design, build and supply marine scrubbers and SCRs for the shipping industry. Our customers include shipping companies with a wide variety of ship types like container ships, bulk carriers, tankers, ferries and cruise ships. As a subsidiary of two strong corporate groups that operate internationally, we do not only offer sophisticated projects and cooperation with well-known companies from the shipping industry, but also development and training opportunities.
With commitment, good ideas and initiative, you can shape your career path in an attractive environment characterized by a flat organization.
To strengthen our team we are looking for:
Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Overall responsibility for retrofit projects of scrubbers and SCR systems
- Supplier and component selection
- Project management in terms of date, quality and cost
- Communication with customers
Commissioning Engineer (m/f/d)
- Commissioning of scrubbers and SCR systems
- Communication with suppliers
- Development of control concepts
Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
- Sales and contact with customers from shipping industry
- Application-related, technical advice and support for our customers
- Close cooperation with the specialist departments in development, sales and marketing
For all vacancies you should bring along the following know-how:
- University degree in naval architecture or marine engineering or alternatively a degree as a technician in shipbuilding
- Professional experience in ship operation or shipbuilding
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Good command of English in word and writing
Do you feel addressed? Is this the exciting and varied challenge you are looking for? Then we look forward to receiving your application – also online at email@example.com.