COMPREHENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN RETROFITTING AND OPTIMIZING OF SCRUBBER SYSTEMS – IDENTIFY PROBLEMS AND IMPLEMENT SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS
Since January 2020, the new IMO Sulphur regulation is in force and many scrubbers have to prove their reliability now. In reality many scrubber installations have been proven to be faulty, driving the owners to take drastic measures, with high risk to damaging equipment and the vessels engines.
As a shipowner, have you also already been confronted with one of the following problems?
- Error-induced shut down of the system due to swell
- Too high exhaust gas back pressure
- Insufficient wash water flow
- Exceeding emission values (SO2/CO2 ratio)
- Washwater carry over
Even the indication and realization of the source of this problems prove challenging, especially on route.
PRIMARINE has – beside the new building of Scrubber systems – as the only supplier so far gained valuable experiences with retrofitting and optimization of existing Scrubber systems.
SYSTEMATIC SCRUBBER TROUBLESHOOTING
IN ALL AREAS
Experienced engineers of PRIMARINE follows a systematic approach in the field of Scrubber troubleshooting, problem solving and Scrubber optimization:
- Taking measurements on board and finding the source of the problem
- Extensive analysis of your documents and scrubber operation data
- Deduce offer solutions to your scrubber problems
You receive support from PRIMARINE with the installation, hardware failure, faulty consumables, human error or even sudden incidents.
Reduce your energy consumption and operational cost significantly!
With PRIMARINE you can ensure the successful optimization of your existing Scrubber systems by adapting your operating strategy.
- Identifies existing problems
- Analyses Scrubber documents and vessel drawings
- Validates your operational data to determine the optimization potential
- Compiles optimization proposals
- Develops an optimized operational strategy to reduce your operating costs of the Scrubber system
You receive a comprehensive concept for the smoother and more efficient run of your Scrubber system.